Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mark + Lindene | love

Fantastic couple
Fantastic location
Fantastic everything
I told them they could come and be bride and groom for me anytime!
Top of my list for favourite dress.
buntings.
stripey straws.
a  perfect cake.
amazing flowers by Alba and Ebon
and perfect makeup by Designer Bride
Mark and Lindene - the biggest thank you for asking me to capture all of this x

Lindene_Mark_20January2012_0002 copy
Lindene_Mark_20January2012_0996 copy
Lindene_Mark_20January2012_1752 copy
Lindene_Mark_20January2012_2260
Lindene_Mark_20January2012_2006 copy

8 comments:

  1. You are up late! Gorgeous setting, and such lovely little touches without being ott. Stunning photos as usual, Chels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea, The photos are beautiful - I have to say that I provided them with most of the chairs, the cheesebox and the straw holder so it was exciting to see the end result! I too loved the dress - I think it is one of the nicest I have seen. I love seeing your pics, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy thats so brilliant! I was so excited about the chairs! Would love to come in and see your shop one day xx

      Delete
  3. the last few photos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's one of the most real, relaxed and elegant weddings I've seen of yours. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea, thank YOU for being such a superstar! We love your photos, and we loved having your relaxed and fun self there on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Love every little detail, great pics Chels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that dress is stunning! Exellent job Chels. x

    ReplyDelete