Monday, June 7, 2010

4 girls

Its been a  quiet week photography wise.  That's a good thing when school holidays are on! And a new puppy is added to the family!  I also added a new lens to my collection this week.  A  lensbaby Composer. It's a pretty fun arty lens with a  whole lot of/or little blur.

My kids actually let me take photos of them last week for 10 minutes! Its a  challenge getting 4 kids all looking good in a photo!

IMG_1563

IMG_1564

IMG_1573

Whoa... the lensbaby doing a little too much action!
IMG_1549

IMG_1561

Im liking this blur...
IMG_1557

IMG_1628

IMG_1626

IMG_1722

IMG_1728

IMG_1619

10 comments:

  1. oh whooah - that blurry one really made me feel sick and like I was moving! cool though!
    Great pics. Beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em! I've been wanting a lensbaby; LOVE the arty effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! where'd you get bethans boots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, was that couch already there??? That lens is so you Chelsea! The blurry one made me feel sick too Lisa.

    Now that last wedding was AWESOME, they looked like dolls standing outside the church and I loved the lanterns, that is a DREAM WEDDING, I want one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Where is that location?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reply! I thought it must have been in Hobart somewhere. I love the look of the lensbaby, but sometimes I struggle to get my pictures sharp with a normal lens so I think I'd have trouble even more with one that is meant to make it blurry!! I really don't know what I do sometimes. *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fiona put you on fb....cool man :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blurry one was FREAKY! Love the one of Hattie sitting on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete